Thursday, September 10, 2009

Internship Interview

I will be attending an interview for my internship in Public Education Department of National Kidney Foundation of Malaysia.

**NKF plays a major role in educating the public on the prevention and management of kidney diseases. While Public Education Department plays role in disseminate information on kidney diseases and the need to actively promote organ donations.

I don't know
I not really feel like want to accept it
I have too many excuses
I don't want to be alone here (KL) without friends, family and beloved one ( I can't back as frequent as now)
and
it locates at Petaling Jaya (i don't have own transport so inconvenient)
I don't have enough strength to overcome my "excuses"

Learning something should prior to everythg??
I am not ambitious
I don't want to be alone here
But
I haven't found other choice

I feel bad
I don't think i should go for the interview if i not really like it
That is my concept
But
I know i need to give myself a chance to understand it before i reject

So
I will be going tomorrow

All the best for me

No comments: