Saturday, November 7, 2009

Food craving

Dear weekend, here i am... wahaha...
Recently , i am hungry easily... I guess i have eating order
(sometimes eat a lotz, sometimes didn't eat)
Or i am just use too much energy and burn too much calorie while i was working?
I don't care, i eat what i want , when i want... XD

Yesterday, I went Summit Parade for the Roadshow
I found that i am craving for Waffer, McD ice-cream, Pearl milk tea, eggs boiled in tea and Takoyaki there...
Besides, i also want to eat Big apple donut in BP Mall!!! Hehe...

Today, i am very hungry after work as usual...
and I am craving for Chicken chop today XD
Below is my blackpepper chicken chop
Another 1 is nasi lemak (Not mine lar)

Guess what is this?
It's Shredded fried crab stick
Special, right?
hee...

Ohz ya... i want add on
I just hungry easily but i din eat much =p

Stop here... Hope everyone have a nice weekend... =)

I am contented now
because
i am FULL now.. XD

No comments: