Monday, August 24, 2009

♥ shopaholic

Erm.... I just back from Summit Parade. A small small shopping complex in a small small town. Haha...

What did i buy??
1. Jeans x 1
2. Short pants x 1
3. Bag x 1
4. Nail polish x 1

Will i spend too much??
Will i consider as a shopaholic?
Haha.. I think i am not.
(But i admit i have the symptom. )

This glory should belong to her.
She bought 3 bags in an afternoon. =X
She lost control.
She laid the blame on me when she wanna buy.
She does not allow me to lent her money anymore~~

P.S. ok lar... Let us start save $$$. =P


:: New Bag ::


:: I didn't buy below stuff.. ::

The heels is so comfortable and "stable". Expensive 1 is better. It's true. Hehehe..

Does it look cute? I need something like this to be my "model". Inform me if u see any. ^^ (Main requirement is CUTE!!!!)

Maybe this shirt is really look nice if the auntie didn't tell us it is the best-selling shirt and design. I worry i can see it everywhere. Hohoho..

No comments: