Monday, August 10, 2009

Laziness

:: Snapshot ::
Outside Summit - Roadside =]
-+Mumbling+-
-Today is the last day i stayed at home before Final exam. I will back KL tmr morning.
-I touch PON notes today... Hope that i will hug Food chemistry notes awhile before i sleep.
-I was distracted and disturbed by the construction behind my house.
- Mosquitoes miss me alotz . Therefore, they are by my side when i was at home. ( Acc me study, on9 and sleep)
- Terrible internet connection
-I watched fu qi4 you4 an kang 福气又安康 in the afternoon.
- I went bank and Summit (buy pens) aLONE.. It doesn't matter.
- I learnt how to lock certain post in my blog. Yeah~
- I want wear mask on the way i back KL.
-Wanli said last sat was a memorable day becoz we went out for 8 and half hours.
I might write a post for it tmr. ♀( ̄▽ ̄)/
-Backache.. Sit in front laptop too long??



P.S. i just write watever i can think of. Without follow sequence of the day. Hehe..
Have a nice day tmr...

No comments: