Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kinyubi@Batu Pahat

Girl outing again.... This afternoon, we continue to shop around in BP. But for this time, we focus on boutique shop in Bk. Pasir.After that, we went to Kinyubi to have some desserts.



We ordered Mo Mo Cha Cha because XH loves it recently. So far the taste is just normal and nothing much to comment.

We saw other customers there order this. And it looks attractive and special.
~Sepicial Fried Chive Cake葱油饼

I tried Fried Chive Cake before at Pasar Malam of Taman Connaught, Cheras. But this Fried Chive Cake really different with that.There are layers of eggs,salad and pork floss.


I spend my weekend outing , outing , outing.. I will back KL tomorrow morning. Time to continue with my hectic life..But I will back home soon! On thursday! XD

P.S. Kinyubi is located at the same row of  Station One of BP / Beside La View.

No comments: