Saturday, November 21, 2009

Herbalife Opportunity Meeting :: Dinner

Last night, my co-op company -Herbal World organized a dinner in Landmark Hotel.
It's the first time i attending dinner like this. XD
I followed my colleague -Kah Mun to hair-setting.
I thought it will be very expensive, but it was not as i imagined. Haha...

My look last night~




The number of my dinner ticket is 0060
While lucky draw, i prayed that i can get a bottle XD
My wish really come true...

Kahmun was lucky too. She got a scrub
wahaha... We were lucky yesterday~ =]



From left hand side: 柯慧姗总裁(Sandy), me, KahMun, 高建胜总裁(Jack)
Both of them are in Herbalife President Team from Taiwan and come to Batu Pahat to assist members here to have better system and faster development.
They are so friendly and capable.


P.S.
柯总 is the one gave us a beneficial cellular nutrition speech few days ago.
She is gorgeous. XD

From left hand side: 柯总, Lina, Mr Kua, me, KahMun, 高总
Lina and Mr Kua are my boss. They are getting young and energetic all the time~

KahMun and I with our presents from lucky draw and Mrs Tham (KahMun's pretty mummy)

Miss Lina


From left hand side: Atin , Me, Mr Kua and Penny

From left hand side: Miss Tan(Sansan's supervisor) , Sansan (My coursemate) and me


Last snap last night~

It was a memorable night in my internship life~
=P

2 comments:

Edward 刘怀友营养师 said...

你你。。。的衣服很漂亮。臉也變得有點肉肉的。夠可愛lo~~~

ace C said...

是咯~脸圆了。放工了很饿,所以吃比较多。哈哈……