Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Road Not Taken


『Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 』




做决定 是不容易的
通常选择了 即使后悔 却很难回头
我不能说不能 但或许需要付出代价

多数的时候
选择是没有对错 无法比较的
或许其实都好 或都不好
我们只能凭感觉、经验去猜测

选你所爱,爱你所选
人人都有自己的路
没有谁比较好 谁比较不好
别人的康庄大道也可能充满荆棘

不同的选择 是不同的路 带我到不同的地方
影响着我未来下一个选择的路口
人生就是很复杂的道路图
我要努力走属于我的路~

2 comments:

Joellie said...

tis v read b4 rite? in 2ndary sch.. haha

ace C said...

Yaya... Form 4 Literature..