Monday, September 21, 2009

I am not photographer~

It's actually a scramble post

Wanli took this photo~
blurrr... XD

I took it myself..
It was wanli's bf's DSLR
haha..

i use this DSLR help her take a lotz of photo
but she just like 3...
i am not a good photographer?
she is not a model?
hahaha
of course she won't allow me to put them here
and..
i don't have it... LOL

After watching Final destination4
i went for supper.
Rex 蚝煎

ohz ya... i didn't watch Orphan because no more!
so, i watch Final destination 4.
First time i watched this series of movies
Erm... Not bad
i will watch Final 1,2,3
if i am free and with enough courage =)

My new spec and my outing look today ^^

Debate debate i am coming =(

4 comments:

Qoo said...

我超喜欢吃蚝煎的
还要搭配酸酸的黑醋!!棒!!!

ace C said...

你吃的蚝煎是哪里的?为什么是配黑醋的?

xon said...

Wow! So sexy.
i mean the camera.

ace C said...

haha... but not mine~