Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sudden decision

I still remember that i decided not to back BP this weekend when i back last week.
But ... i always hard to make decision actually and easily change decision as time passes and as mood changes.. T_T

So , i back again... Using my brother's computer with the keyboard which the words on the keys fade and mouse which is sometimes cannot right click NOW to write this. Haiz...

What change my decision?? Erm... Becoz next friday and next next friday, i will have a long long briefing about my C0-Op. It will take whole afternoon. =( So, i won't be back for the next 2 weeks. (Actually i can back also if i want ... But the briefing will make my short time in BP even shorter if i back la...) Then, i bought a book about making enzymes for mum in pasar malam. So i bring it back for her. And , somethings i bought on9 reached.. ^^ (Jelly lens) and..........
Many reasons i can convince myself... Haha... so i am back..

ENJOY~ enjoy~ eNjOy~

***Goin go out soon... hehe...

No comments: